Cracow, November 14, 2018
00139a Section February 15, 1939.
Plant RWD-DWL RWD-21
One prototype and three serial planes were built. There were at least seven aircraft in production. After the start of the Second World War, two planes were evacuated to Romania, and one to Latvia. After the war, one aircraft returned from Romania in 1945. He was operated in the Warsaw Aeroclub until 1950. At that time he went to Wroclaw, and in 1963 he was transferred to the museum to Krakow.
Written by Karol Placha Hetman